- 1 year contract - Communications Specialist - Education Sector
- Deliver engaging, varied and tailored communications materials
- CBD Location
About the organisation
Our client is a trusted advisor to the education sector. Government-funded, they engage with multiple and wide-ranging stakeholder groups, which requires a suite of targeted and customised communications and content.
About the role
The Communications Specialist is part of a wider comms team, trusted with the creation and delivery of high quality content across various channels.
- Major focus on speeches and presentations given the high volume of executive speaking engagements
- Additional communications support with newsletters, printed collateral and website content
- Engaging with various stakeholders across the organisation to identify needs
Ideal Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- a highly skilled communicator in both written and verbal form
- experienced in the delivery of various written content, tailored to specific target audiences
- an excellent speech writer, having proven experience in delivering high volume and high quality speeches and presentations in a previous role
- excited to be part of an organisation that genuinely impacts the quality of education received by Australian children