A reputable facilities management company based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is seeking a communications professional to support with internal communications activities for their 12,000 + staff across Australia. Clayton location, parking on site, hybrid work model (50% on site, 50% remote).
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Director of People & Culture, you are responsible for the day to day development and implementation of the internal communications activities, ensuring that staff continue to be well informed, supported and engaged across a wide range of channels. This will include support to organisational projects, executive communications and covid related communications across all states.
- You are an experienced communications professional with expertise delivering internal communications across large complex organisations
- You have excellent written communications and copy writing skills
- Strong stakeholder management and organisational skills, adept at developing relationships across all levels of an organisation
- A self- starter who can work autonomously with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in facilities management, property and/or services organisations preferred
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application.