About the Company
Our client is a global powerhouse within the FMCG space with a suite of well-recognized and established brands. They pride themselves on developing new and innovative products that their consumers around the world know and love as well as their people first culture.
About the Role
Sitting within the Corporate Affairs team, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing both internally and externally facing global company communications including weekly newsletter, content for internally and customer facing websites and corporate social channels eg. LinkedIn as well as company updates regarding key updates and events such as Pride Week and Return to Work project plans for staff following the impact of COVID.
This will be a three-month contract role that will be in a work from home capacity with a phased return to the CBD based office, to align with government guidelines, a four day per week option is available for the right candidate.
Key Skills + Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline eg. Communications or Marketing
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Strong understanding of Share Point and also ideally SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Design capability via the Adobe Suite is ideal, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please note: to be considered for this role you will need to be available for an ASAP start and for the duration of the three month contract.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.