About the company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, and one of the largest researchers in the health space in Victoria. They are dedicated to the best possible outcomes for patients by providing them with premium services.
About the role
This role is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing community fundraising activities ranging from events, corporate engagements and digital advertising and lead generation campaigns. You'll be reporting to a Community and Events Fundraising Manager and working alongside a highly experienced and capable team. The contract is initially for a 3-month term, with a potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Take the lead on a busy calendar of existing and new supporter, sponsor and corporate events of varying size and setting
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to understand needs and priorities in the organisation and execution of events
- Coordinate and develop digital, telephone and mail communications to promote fundraising events and initiatives
- Maintain and nurture a pipeline of community fundraisers to the organisation's standards
Skills & experience
- Background in the not-for-profit sector, peer to peer or events fundraising experience desirable
- Proven track record of coordinating successful events
- Understanding of data integrity and ensuring donor data is handled correctly
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and project management skills, and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Work for a cause which has significant impact on the community, and an organisation which has its beneficiaries and patients close to heart.
- You'll be working with an experienced team who have great credentials and a clear vision, with an established events calendar which is varied and exciting.
- Lovely modern office and supportive work environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Alice Chien on (03) 8613 3563 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new NFP opportunities in Marketing, Events or Fundraising please feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!