About the Company
Our client is a local government council looking for an immediate start for a community engagement practitioner to support internal stakeholders with community engagement needs.
About the Role
This is a full-time, 6-8 week contract role based working from home with an immediate start. The community engagement practitioner will support internal stakeholders with community engagement needs. You will advise on community engagement strategy and planning from developing engagement initiatives to analysing surveys.
- Advise on community engagement strategy and planning
- Develop, coordinate and implement community engagement initiatives with internal stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver high quality and easy to understand material aimed at consulting with community on development works across the Local Government Area (LGA)
- Achieve positive community engagement through consultation, by providing the opportunity for input and influence
- Undertake analysis of outcomes from surveys and prepare reports and recommendations to internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Have demonstrated experience in a similar Community Engagement role, supporting upgrades, master planning and construction programs of work
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to establish rapport and influence broad stakeholder groups
- You are solutions focussed with a true desire to collaborate and achieve positive outcomes for all involved.
- Local Government experience is desired but not essential
- IAP2 qualified is advantageous, but not essential.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.