About the organisation
Our client is a well-known provider of welfare and support services across Victoria. Having recently undergone a major organizational-wide restructure, they have formed a brand-new Fundraising team. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic community fundraising coordinator.
About The Role
Develop the strategy, framework and processes of the community fundraising programs across Victoria and Tasmania. Drive the implementation including sourcing, developing and managing a portfolio of community fundraisers inspiring them to achieve their goals and generate income.
Through your excellent relationship management skills, you will have the opportunity to build incredible relationships with church groups, community groups, school groups and the general public via, communications, marketing, motivation, direction and everything in between that would support them in holding a successful fundraising event.
The role will also allow you to grow and develop the portfolio of events.
- Build the strategic direction and framework of the community fundraising program
- Manage the community fundraising program, including a pipeline of fundraisers and events to deliver annual income targets
- Build rapport and strong relationships with community groups by recruiting, managing and supporting fundraisers to hold successful fundraising events and campaigns
- Develop all online and offline fundraising materials to support the fundraiser with their events
- Develop understanding of key audience and how best to communicate with them
- Create tool kits and ensure adherence to 'authority to fundraise' standards
If you love building strong relationships, are driven and love being part of a passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Experience in project management and proposal writing
- Success in building relationships, and excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to think 'big picture' to grow the program
- Experience working with a CRM database, Donman - a plus!
- Knowledge of community organisations and events a bonus
- Passion for fundraising and the charity sector
APPLY NOW or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.