Our client is one of the largest aged care providers in Australia. With a focus on care and well-being, this organisation are the gold standard of the industry. They provide some of the most rewarding careers.
The Community Marketing Officer is a state wide role providing internal and external marketing support for residences across NSW. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will
- Create and deliver innovative marketing programs in conjunction with local communities and businesses
- Organise and host events for the community
- Ensure that all branding is consistent with the organisation's values
- Write content and develop video content
- Be an ambassador for the organisation in NSW
Ideally you will have:
- Well developed communications skills, both written and verbal
- A number of years marketing/communications, ideally within a local area or community focused marketing role
- Ability to write across a variety of styles - social media, articles, media releases etc.
- Willingness to undergo a police/background check
To be considered for this role please click APPLY asap.