About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated children's charity, founded to protect children from human trafficking around the globe.
About the role
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with Victorian-based community groups, churches, schools, universities, institutions and service clubs to generate financial support for the organisation. This will be through the introduction of workplace giving, ongoing sponsorship of the programme, or one-off donations. Presenting to varied groups within potential community partners, you will engage your audience with the organisation's vision, cause, and examples of the amazing work they undertake internationally for the protection of children. This role is account management based with an additional focus on new business development.
- Development of community partnerships across the state
- Develop and implement the community engagement strategy for Victoria
- Maintain ongoing relationships and account-manage key partners through face to face meetings, and ongoing correspondence
- Actively and effectively utilise the Salesforce CRM tool to track leads, opportunities and ongoing account management planning
- Cold call, network and present to community groups to appeal for funding and create long lasting partnerships
- Bring new ideas to innovate and collaborate with the rest of the national sales team.
Skills & Experience
You are a sales professional and/or account manager by trade and you have a truly empathetic and passionate approach to your work. You'll have the confidence to start conversations with new and old contacts. You'll be well networked and love to spark up a conversation.
- This role will best suit someone with an empathetic personality due to the sensitive nature of the work this charity does
- High level of confidence and excellent verbal communication skills
- A pro-active, go getting approach to developing new relationships and partnerships
- Positive attitude with heaps of resilience, you don't like the word "no"
- You have a respect for Christian morals and values
- Flexibility to attend group meetings after hours when needed.
This role offers a competitive salary package, including base, super, salary packaging, car allowance, bonus and company laptop, phone and ipad. You can be a part of an evolving team that truly does make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate. If you are looking for a change from a corporate role, where you really feel like you are giving something back, this could absolutely be the role for you!
How to apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.