- Full time (working from home) permanent position based in Sydney
- Competitive salary plus super, FBT, car and tools of trade
- Passionate, committed, supportive and friendly team
Destiny Rescue is an internationally recognized Christian non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing children trapped in the sex trade. Their vision is to rescue the sexually exploited and enslaved, restore the abused, protect the vulnerable, empower the poor and be a voice for those who can't speak up for themselves.
Currently operating our various programs in Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Dominican Republic and India, Destiny Rescue have offices in three donor nations: United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the role of Community Partnerships Manager will develop and expand their community partnerships program in Sydney NSW, managing their relationships with churches, schools, universities, clubs, businesses and other stakeholders across NSW/ACT to drive donations, partnerships and engagement in support of their programs.
- Develop, drive and implement Community Partnerships strategy for advocates throughout NSW/ACT.
- Maintain current and acquire new community partnerships, achieving targets and meeting KPI activity as required.
- Develop reporting matrix and contribute to planning and implementation of expansion strategies for fundraising. In NSW/ACT.
- Work with the broader fundraising team, working collaboratively to share relevant contacts and leads, best practice and problem solving.
- Present and speak at churches and conferences, events and festivals; maintain accurate document using Salesforce to facilitate growth.
- Support quarterly training of all advocates in region, overseeing rosters, training and support, maintaining up to date calendar of events.
- Manager communications with key partnerships, working collaboratively across teams to ensure Brand exposure is met for each partner.
- Develop content and implement across the Foundation's social media channels and website
- Demonstrated success in sales, marketing or fundraising in business development and relationship management.
- Passionate about children's welfare and possess strong ethics, resilience and self-motivated.
- Exceptional relationship, networking and communication skills with ability to work with broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships with strong networking, relationship building and capacity to achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritise numerous projects simultaneously.
- Prepare proposals and conduct post activity reviews and reports.
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your expertise in relationship management and community partnerships for a cause making significant impact by freeing children from slavery!
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.