- Part-time permanent role (2.5 days pw) with salary range $70K-$80K FTE
- Sydney CBD based, near Town Hall with flexible working
- Background in FMCG/Manufacturing/Consumer Goods with inventory accounting experience
Looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to join this trendy client with a start-up vibe who is shaking up the beverage space. Are you looking for a fresh and fun workplace?
About the company
Our client is a consumer goods manufacturer who sources, produces and sells their product globally. Their headquarters are in Sydney where they have built a fresh and fun workplace culture, that breathes flexibility and balance, who deliver great outcomes and reward hard work. Our client is a small company who is seeing growth, which has led to this opportunity becoming available.
About the role
This part-time, permanent position is based in Sydney's CBD, and is responsible for the day to day accounting functions. Part of a team within finance and operations, this role will provide end to end bookkeeping and accounting support to the business whilst partnering closely with COO to deliver quality reporting and ensure efficient functioning of the organisation's finances. This includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, reporting, BAS, tax, workers comp, creditors entry, reconciliation, and cash management. This role is also responsible for providing general administrative support.
You are an experienced bookkeeper/accountant who is looking for a part-time role with flexibility. You are open, friendly and love teamwork and collaboration. Your background is from the FMCG/Consumer Goods/Manufacturing/E-Commerce space and you have experience in stock/inventory accounting. You may have some chartered accounting experience and can help bring the accounting function in-house.
Skills and experience
- Experience in end to end accounting/bookkeeping
- Experience with Xero a must, and exposure to Receipt Bank & UnLeashed advantageous
- An eye for detail, solid problem-solving skills and consistent quality of work is required
- Great time management and efficient working practices
- Flexibility mindset in a fast-moving environment
Within your CV, please include and make clear where you have gained inventory accounting experience and identify your industry experience. Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.