- Permanent Full-Time role / CBD Location
- Be part of a new venture from the ground-up
- Provide compliance advice to internal stakeholders
This is an exciting and progressive position for any Compliance Advisor looking for a challenge who shows initiative in a collaborative environment.
About the company
A globally recognised business is launching an industry leading platform. This exciting opportunity will allow the individual to be involved from the get-go in this new business venture with the backing of a global business. Be part of a progressive business who is looking to do things differently.
About the role
The Compliance Advisor reports into the Compliance Manager which sits within the Regulatory Affairs Business Unit and is responsible for undertaking compliance risk mitigation activities, analytical risk identification, compliance reporting and tasks, developing compliance objectives and implementing processes and procedures to support the Compliance Framework.
A key responsibility of the role will be ensuring accurate and timely expert regulatory advice is provided to the business. The role will interact extensively internally to ensure the compliance framework is adaptive to the changing environment and that a compliance culture is fostered.
- Maintain a compliance and risk management framework for the business as a whole
- Provide well informed, timely and accurate regulatory advice
- Support any regulatory licensing requirements
- Identify, analyse and manage regulatory issues and risks that arise
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the energy sector is highly advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications and relevant industry certificates/training are highly desired
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with internal stakeholders who have competing priorities and to develop shared understanding and responsibility for compliance
- You have demonstrated flexibility, including an ability to respond quickly and decisively to new regulatory compliance risks
- You have a working knowledge and experience of the regulated Australian energy environment and relevant regulatory and compliance obligations including jurisdictional energy regulations, the Australian Privacy Principles and Australian Consumer Law
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker with a high level of investigative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and an inquisitive attitude
- You are highly organised with advanced time management skills
- You always have a high professional demeanour and presentation
They pride themselves on offering a high energy and an opportunity to immerse yourself in new technology and be part of an incredibly progressive company. Great office location with a collaborative working environment to ensure you are using your creative ability. Bonus scheme and great perks!
How to apply
Please apply directly by clicking 'Apply Now'.