About the company
Our client is a globally renowned leader with the FMCG industry. They have many leading brands produced locally and import products from around the world that are instantly recognizable. An opportunity has come up for a Compliance Coordinator to work in their Distribution Centre on 6-month contract with a possibility of permanency.
About the role
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, your role will be responsible for the custodianship of the integrated Quality, Safety, COR & Operational Excellence systems.
- Implementation & continuous improvement of Quality, Safety, COR & OES Systems.
- Facilitate effective problem solving/investigations on Quality, Safety, COR & OES issues.
- Conducts relevant internal audits and facilitates gap closure with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate implementation of change initiatives.
- Improve organisation effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to improve productivity and drive a performance culture.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in operational positions in an FMCG Manufacturing environment e.g compliance, inventory management or warehouse leadership.
- Previous experience in a Food Safety environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and see things through to the end.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
To apply please follow the link provided or call Carl Stephen 0409888614