Six Degrees Executive is one of Australia's leading independent, specialist executive recruitment consultancy. As we seek to expand our market presence, we require an experienced Consultant to join our Brisbane team.
About the business
Six Degrees Executive is one of Australia's leading independent, specialist executive recruitment consultancy. We provide intelligent, expert talent solutions across specialist disciplines within highly engaged networks of talent across Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
The business was founded with the intent to focus on 'long game', relationship-based recruitment, and our expert consultants have a reputation for understanding the dynamics of the job roles and industries in which we specialise and acting as 'talent magnets' for the most dynamic and high potential candidates in the market.
We pride ourselves on being highly customer-centric and our team has a genuine desire to positively shape the futures of individuals we engage with and maintain a focus on helping our clients build successful, sustainable businesses via the recruitment of exceptional talent.
About the role
- To successfully manage, develop, and run a profitable portfolio of clients through the placement of high-quality retail talent.
- End to end 360o consulting across a retained and contingent work
- Regular proactive and planned communication to grow accounts including cross-functional team and business unit referrals
- Plan and execute high levels of strategic business development activity
- Cross-functional referrals to grow accounts
- Develop and execute of business plans in line with company plans through daily, weekly and monthly planning and activity
- Professional and ethical candidate management to the highest service/quality standards
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years of recruitment experience within an agency environment. You possess the innate ability to build strong networks with candidates and clients.
Driven, ambitious, and with the desire to continuously learn and grow professionally and personally, you possess a well-developed commercial acumen and are solutions-focused with best practice time management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to be forward-thinking with the ability to challenge thinking and innovate in a rapidly changing market.
Six Degrees values life experience, as such volunteer work, community engagement, international or industry experience will be well regarded.
How to apply
Send your application using the APPLY NOW button or contact Kristan De Sousa for a confidential conversation.