About the company
Our client is a Tier 1, global FMCG powerhouse that manages an extensive portfolio across multiple channels. They possess sophisticated products which are well known locally and internationally.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will have the opportunity to lead the Consumer & Market Insights across ANZ by identifying the right growth segments, making brands & innovations more appealing to consumers and guiding in-store acitvity.
- Have a deep understanding of consumers in the countries of ANZ across categories, and be the Consumer Insights and Knowledge champion in the region
- Strong focus and involvement in managing the business, brand and innovation activation/commercialisation
- Provide leadership within local and regional business teams to generate actionable insights from research results, contributing to practical action plans following research.
- 6-8 years' experience of CMI leadership in multinational FMCG or Research Agency experience leading a large multinational FMCG account
- Proven ability to translate business challenges into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in market analysis, qualitative and quantitative consumer, shopper and trade research.
- Results oriented, independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
This business is known for offering a flexible working environment, accompanied with rewarding high performers with countless opportunities for future development.
Please click APPLY asap to be considered for this role.