Our client, Tourism and Events Queensland, has an exciting opportunity for a direct email marketing specialist to join their recently formed structure as they embark on a fresh approach, underpinned by a newly designed data strategy. With an enviable database to work with, a culture second to none, and an industry that everybody wants to work in, this is a great role for a creative and confident individual to own the customer lifecycle with focus on evolving technology, marketing automation and effective management of long term relationships.
- Overall management and responsibility of their email campaigns; around 90% domestic, and 10% international
- Project Management of marketing campaigns
- Positively driving the organisations relationship with their third-party email agency
- Leading campaign lifecycles with a strong focus on automation
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Heavy focus on manipulating the extensive database; segmentation and personalisation
- Whilst working within the data strategy, you would be expected to collaborate across the wider marketing team
- Consciously identifying opportunities for increased data growth and data enrichment
- Business as usual activities would include creative resourcing, tailoring copy and schedule management
- Interfacing and leading partnership meetings with external partners
It is one of the most exciting times to join Tourism and Events Queensland. As part of a $25billion industry, supporting more than 217,000 Queensland jobs, Tourism and Events Queensland has been going from strength to strength. This truly is a place where they recruit for individualism, creativity and passion; bringing unique ideas to the table and up to date marketing knowledge will see you excel in their team.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Extensive skills in Marketing Project Management
- Ability to understand your audience and sculpt your content to reflect this
- Heavy data and insights knowledge - you can use this to reflect on successes and form strategies for the future
- Extensive relationship management skills
- You are incredibly organised - a key to success in this role will be your ability to prioritise and oversee multiple schedules at once
- Experience with ownership of email marketing campaigns
- Exposure to tourism would be an awesome bonus
- Knowledge of Adobe, Salesforce, Marketo (either or all), would be a huge help
Contact Chris Southcote for a private and confidential discussion or send your resume through by hitting "APPLY NOW"
D: 07 3153 9906
M: 0405 370 685