About the company
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation energised by insights and innovation. A key player in the industry, their product portfolio is a well-recognised brand that is well loved by all Australian's. A performance driven business, with a focus on the future, this blue chip global organisation is committed to developing their people and adding value to your career.
About the role
As the Consumer Insights Manager, you will play a critical role in putting the consumer and shopper at the heart of the business whilst supporting the brand teams in driving opportunities for innovation, brand communications and activation strategies. This business fosters a consumer led culture and requires an ability to work collaboratively across teams and to translate data into actionable insights and completing stories. You will need to think creatively about how to keep the consumer top of mind, and will be responsible for evaluating numerous data sources to extract key insights and recommendations. This role will focus on both short term and long term strategy plans.
NOTE: This 12 month contract role is available in either a full time or four day per week capacity for the right candidate.
- Lead category planning and research initiatives (qual & quant)
- Drive insight development in close consultation with marketing
- Provide insight and recommendations for brand strategy, innovation, portfolio optimisations & activation
- Build capability across the sales & marketing teams
- Translate data and information into actionable insights and recommendations
- Manage agency partners
- Support Brand and Innovations teams to develop robust innovation insights and propositions
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified
- Extensive experience in a consumer insights function with an FMCG manufacturer or agency partner.
- If currently working within a research agency, have demonstrated experience working on client projects.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Demonstrate understanding and experience developing and delivering actionable consumer and shopper insights
- Strong project management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion.