About our client
Our client is a global powerhouse who are one of the most well know FMCG brands in Australia, they pride themselves on their history and quality. They have a reputation for innovation and their strong customer partnerships.
This role has become vacant due to an internal restructure and offers the chance for a strong insights manager to join the team. You may be working agency or client side as long as you enjoy working with cross functional teams and you are comfortable producing detailed insights to share with the wider team this could be the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Lead Consumer Insight Manager working closely with the commercial activation team as well as the wider sales and market teams you will be responsible for:
- Providing clear business insights, recommendations and direction for the portfolio you are managing.
- Utilizing multiple data sources (scan, panel, internal sales, shopper and consumer insights) to provide insight to the wider business.
- Managing the relationships with the agency partners
- Providing updates and educate the wider team on analytical tools and techniques
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or a related degree.
- Previous FMCG experience.
- Ideally you will have worked for a data agency.
- excellent verbal and written communication.