- Bring to life the brand story through engaging content!
- Manage 2 direct reports: Content Lead & Digital Designer
- Work for a leading brand within Tourism & Travel
About the company:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly recognised brand within Tourism & Travel that resonates with all consumers around Australia, they have a large national footprint and successful eCommerce channel. With positive financial results and continued growth, year on year (above industry standards) this is an amazing time to join the business as their Content & Social Media Manager.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will manage the content strategy & social execution with a particular focus on video engagement. Driving a strong combination of creative, marketing, and technical skills the role is responsible for creating content and telling stories through video, social media, and other offline platforms. Working closely with 2 direct reports (Content Lead & Digital Designer), external Agency partners (Media & Creative), and other key stakeholders to drive the content & social media strategies and produce high-quality work that supports the overall strategic direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop content strategies and project management deliverables across all mediums
- Liaise with content creators, agency partners & influencers to ensure brand consistency across all mediums
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Monitor SEO, engagement and suggest content optimization
- Managing the delivery of consumer-facing content ensuring roll out across all digital channels in a timely and consistent manner in line with budgets.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in Content & Social Media
- Experienced in Paid & Organic content
- Experience in SEO, PPC & Analytics
- Storyteller! Ability to bring stories to life.
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
A productive and proactive team, you'll work within an environment that promotes creativity and change.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!