- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - possibility of extensions
- Manage the planning, ideation & development of content
- Flexibility - Pick ups, drop offs? Long commute? No worries!
About the company:
Our client is an publicly listed business who was ranked in Forbes as one of the most innovative companies globally and are considered market leaders in their field. With a people first approach, they've created a community of valued, talented, diverse individuals who really know their stuff.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Content, this role will sit within a dedicated team where they manage the marcomms calendar and the creation of all marketing campaigns & content. The primary focus of the role is to support the strategic planning and direction, ideation, development and implementation of the content marketing strategy in order to strengthen customer engagement and deliver the brand vision across Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage the creation, production and amplification of highly effective, targeted, quality content
- Lead and champion the development of channel-specific high-impact content that is focuses on driving brand engagement.
- Manage the always-on content calendar and associated workflows ensuring all content is produced on time
- Work with a suite of freelancers and agencies to produce engaging content
- Deliver on the amplification strategy and look for new opportunities for content distribution to broaden reach
Key attributes required:
- Proven content marketing experience
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned channels
- Proven creative thinking and execution of effective communications
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will join a business that is fast paced, highly supportive and family focused. They're a tech business with all the bells and whistles!
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett