- 9 Month contract located in Melbourne CBD
- Access to Boot Camps, Staff Bistro, Shiatsu massage all onsite
- Produce & manage engaging content for multiple channels
About the company:
With 175 years of heritage behind them, this business has undergone significant transformation to continue to be customer-centric in providing a range of services which help Australian live healthy lives. More than one million Australians have created a brighter future with them, and they have more than 7,000 employees.
About the role:
The Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with the platform's Marketing team and Group Content team to develop and deliver integrated and customer-obsessed written content, covering various customer segments, to enhance engagement with our target markets and drive brand awareness, reputation, acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a content strategy and associated content calendar to support the delivery of the platform's commercial objectives
- Work with the Group Content team to design and build a B2B content hub for the website
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing communication output and where possible
- Own and manage the LinkedIn account and actively promote product and brand related activities
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience across content development & management within Finical Services
- Strong knowledge of content strategy and specific channels
- Understanding of working within a consumer environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
They believe that the positive culture of their organisation is the key to their capability to deliver products and services that provide community value and help people thrive. PLUS a range of onsite benefits
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!