About the company:
Our client is a leading professional services firm, with a national footprint. Leading the industry in multiple categories, their success comes down to their strong values and hiring the best people. Not your standard professional services firm, our client works with a range of businesses across all sectors and changes the lives of its customers.
About the role:
This opportunity will have you working alongside the marketing manager to develop content and deliver across a range of marketing channels, both digital and traditional. The marketing will be incredibly exciting as you'll be targeting customers through both B2B and B2C pathways. With regards to content, you'll need to wear multiple hats from a tone of voice perspective, writing on behalf of a variety of stakeholders working in a range of industries. Your strong sense of optimisation will have you constantly optimising for a variety of channels and viewing all content with an SEO lense.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce insightful and diverse short / long form copy
- Develop a content calendar and SEO strategy
- Optimise content across a range of channels including email, video, website and social
- Implement digital and traditional marketing
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and interpret briefs
Key attributes required:
- Experience in writing a variety of copy (examples will be required)
- Comfortable across a range of marketing channels
- Proven examples of SEO content
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to implement improved user journeys
An incredible place to work, where employee happiness is at the centre of what they do. Monthly company breakfasts, birthday leave and the opportunity to work interstate are just a snapshot of the perks. Flexible working arrangements are encouraged!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!