- Full Time 12 Month fixed term contract
- Office based in Hawthorn
- $75,000 Including Super + Salary Packaging
About the role
As part of the Brand and Content team you will work with all areas of the business to produce engaging and tailored content, fit for purpose and audience.
A broad role, your production skills will be put to good use as you incorporate writing, editing publications and digital content through to working with creative suppliers to co-ordinate design, photoshoots and videography projects. A strong eye for detail you will need to ensure content is on brand and adheres to style guides.
There will be elements of publication work which includes updating brochures, flyers, CMS web updates, photo re-sizing, social assets and updating digital content. You might also get to dabble in a bit of video editing.
Skills and experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Prior content creation experience - print and digital
- Understanding of the creative, design and production processes
- Basic InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Filemaker skills are highly desirable (but not essential)
If you are looking for a role that offers variety, keeps you busy and sharpens your skills at the same time then this is the role for you.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.