- 6-month fixed term contract with a leading University
- Flexible working environment & flexi-time options
- Produce engaging content across all social & digital platforms
About the company:
Our client is a leading international university with a tradition of excellence in teaching and research and are ranked among the world's top universities The University employs people of outstanding calibre and offers a unique environment where staff are valued and rewarded.
About the role:
Reporting into the Recruitment Marketing and Communications Manager, you'll work within their team to support campaigns, focusing on content production across multiple channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging content across all social channels
- Determine key messages and audience for communications
- Write fresh copy as required, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
- Brief the Design, Print and Merchandise team to ensure the look and feel
- Prepare and manage detailed production schedules
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability working within a higher education environment
- Knowledge of content Marketing
- Strong written and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
The University is family-friendly, with a number of established policies in place to support flexible working.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!