About the company:
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs, and they are looking for an experienced content writer to help revamp their online course descriptions.
About the role:
Reporting into the Content Marketing Manager, this role can be a working from home role, with a few visits on site required. The Content Producer will engage with various stakeholders to produce online content. Contract length is one month with a potential for extension.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging content for web
- Re-write and produce fresh copy for course descriptions and degree descriptions, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure content is on schedule and on track with brand guidelines
- Be able to work quickly and produce content with agility
Key attributes required:
- Experience working within a higher education environment is desirable
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of content Marketing
- Strong written and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Comms & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!