- Launch/produce rich content across core Sustainability & Environmental projects
- Work for a global brand bringing to life the tone and voice of their values
- Be part of an internal studio focused on creativity and pushing the boundaries
About the company:
Our client is an industry leading household name with a formidable global presence. Built on a strong vision, and a team that lives and breathe the company values of, Commitment, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration. This business provides an environment for people to come as there are and build a prosperous long-term career.
They are leading the way across suitability and environmental issue; launching a new partnership and program to focus on sustainable & recyclable products. This is one of many key initiatives across the organisation with other happening across Diversity & Inclusion and People & Culture. People are at the heart of what they do and as a brand they are focused on creating a sustainable future and that their products are adding to peoples lives.
About the role:
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this newly created position has been added to develop and deliver the visual/audio content that is aligned to overarching brand strategies across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with cross functional teams (digital, brand, product, and external agencies) to deliver key projects in line with our content program.
- Produce and edit video content in accordance with brand and social strategies.
- Develop compelling storyboards and scripts to meet project objectives.
- Film and edit content in line with social and digital engagement program.
- Development and maintenance of production schedule and agency engagement.
Key attributes required:
- Proven videography & editing experience.
- Strong knowledge of best practice in pre & post-production
- Ability to project manage and delivering to schedule.
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett