- Own the pre & post-production of video rich content
- Work across the whole business developing content
- Support in the development of an internal production studio
About the company:
Our client is an industry leading household name with a formidable global presence. Built on a strong vision, and a team that lives and breathe the company values of, Commitment, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration. This business provides an environment for people to come as there are and build a prosperous long-term career.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Strategy & Communications Manager, this newly created position has been added to develop and deliver the visual/audio content that is aligned to overarching brand strategies across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with cross functional teams (digital, brand, product, and external agencies) to deliver key projects in line with our content program.
- Produce and edit video content in accordance with brand and social strategies.
- Develop compelling storyboards and scripts to meet project objectives.
- Film and edit content in line with social and digital engagement program.
- Development and maintenance of production schedule and agency engagement.
Key attributes required:
- Proven videography & editing experience.
- Strong knowledge of best practice in pre & postproduction
- Ability to project manage and delivering to schedule.
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett