About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their marketing team and as a result there is an opportunity to join the team as a Content Production Manager.
About the role:
A new role for the business offering an opportunity to shape your own role and processes, define the creative for Australia and make a huge level of impact within the marketing function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape the content strategy across a range of marketing channels including graphic design, print, video, digital content and copy writing.
- Manage traffic, workflow and resources of the production team
- Develop frameworks and standards for creation, curating, publishing and governance of original, licensed, and user-generated content.
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to align content to their objectives.
- Working closely with Digital Team to identify and manage content across A/B testing and optimisation requirements.
- Contribute in the development of the brands tone-of-voice
- identify opportunities to improve process and bring in automation where possible.
- Partner closely with the in-store merchandising team to understand the key direction for the brand while supporting creative requirements for new in-store design concepts
Key attributes include:
- Experience of leading a creative function, within an agency or client-side environment.
- A track-record of managing a high volume of projects across multiple marketing assets, including campaign, photoshoots, print, digital, presentations, animation and video production.
- Strong traffic management expertise.
- Strong attention to workflow and resource management.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
- Stakeholder management, able to influence and manage at all levels of a business.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.