- Content Specialist : multiple channels
- Content / communications / editorial & stakeholder management skills required
- Immediate Start - 8-12 week assignment - Northern Suburbs
About the Organisation
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs. During a period of change, they are seeking an experienced mid-to-senior content specialist who can assist with keeping some high-impact projects moving in the right direction for the next 2-3 months.
About the Role
Reporting up through the Marketing team, the Content Specialist will engage with various stakeholders for the production of content for both domestic and international audiences.
- Manage content-related projects from start to finish
- Coordinate internal and external parties to ensure projects completed on time
- Plan, develop and review content across print, digital and web.
- Tailor content for specific audience needs
The successful candidate will come from a strong content, communications and / or editorial background. In addition, will be able to provide examples of high-quality content produced for a variety of purposes / audiences across multiple platforms. Must be comfortable in dealing with senior internal stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click the button, or for a confidential discussion, call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!