- Develop & coordinate content across all mediums
- Own the strategy, tone of voice, and ensure governance
- Flexible working, birthday leave & employee reward programs
About the company:
This fintech company is one of Australia's leading aggregators who provide the tools, support, and expertise to their members. Their customers are finance and mortgage brokers who support hundreds of thousands of Australians each year.
A value driven business. They offer a collaborative and supportive environment, flexible working arrangements, learning & career development opportunities, and care for the team through employee assistance programs and peer-to-peer recognition platforms.
About the role:
Reporting into the Communications & Content Marketing Manager. This newly created role, will see you coordinate, create, and deliver content across a range of marketing channels. You will work with subject matter experts to write and produce content that meets brand guidelines, tone of voice, and customer needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & plan high-quality content across a range of marketing channels (website, social media, webinars, and virtual events).
- Create a range of content pieces (blog, videos, white papers, website copy, brochures, etc)
- Provide editorial oversight of all content pieces created by internal and external stakeholders.'
- Contribute to content strategies through competitor and audience research
- Contribute to and lead creative brainstorms for new content pieces
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in content writing and production
- Experience working in a B2B members-based organisation
- Strong stakeholder & project management skills
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofing skills.
In return, they will offer a collaborative culture with strong recognition & wellbeing programs, work/life balance and remuneration including salary packaging and discount programs.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett