Operating out of a cool shared space in Sydney CBD, this is one of Australia's most exciting start-ups on a real journey to shake up their industry. With rapid growth over the last 2 years, they have built up an army of loyal fans but they are not stopping here. With a global expansion on the horizon, their product range is launching into UK and US markets later this year. Their in house creative team is also expanding, resulting in the creation in this Content Manager role to lead the charge… that's You!
Content is very much king for this business; they want to engage with their consumers in a meaningful and authentic way that adds value. We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for creating digital content to grow engagement and digital activity.
Reporting into a Marketing Manager, this role will see you working in a small team, brainstorming ideas with your team mates. No two days will be the same but being able to juggle multiple competing priorities as well as setting the strategy and leading a small team will be something that gets you going. A mini snapshot below of some key activities:
* Working alongside the Marketing Manager to develop the Content Strategy
* Producing a multi-faceted Content library that can be used across multiple channels.
* Working alongside their Brand agency on core Brand messaging
* Delivering great customer focused emails and web content
* Track, monitor and report on content metrics through web based analytics
* Managing a team of 2 video content producers
You are a hustler, who makes things happen. You dream big and you thrive working in an entrepreneurial environment where things can change every hour. You'll ideally have 3-5 years' experience under your belt and your sights are set on your next new challenge.
* Experience creating consumer centric content for the digital realm
* Exposure to HTML coding (you don't have to build templates from scratch!)
* Ability to take a brief and deliver on time
* Leadership experience or leadership qualities
* Oodles of personality, you are somebody with lots of ideas and when you talk, people listen
If you hadn't already guessed, this is a super fun, creative and highly energetic place to work… if that isn't enough, just listen to this:-
Free lunch once a week - currently loving their poke bowls
Stand Up desks
Gym Stations around the office
Emphasis on health and well-being
Relaxation Sessions - A free 30 min massage in the office every week
If you are screaming with excitement right now saying, PICK ME PICK ME…... I would love to chat to you. Apply online or call me and tell me what makes you awesome.