- 12 Month Contract located in Melbourne CBD
- Over 10 different employee benefits on offer
- Work for a leading community minded service provider
About the company:
With 175 years of heritage behind them, this business has undergone significant transformation to continue to be customer-centric in providing a range of services which help Australian live healthy lives. More than one million Australians have created a brighter future with them, and they have more than 7,000 employees.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Strategist will work closely with a range of key stakeholders across the organisation from; Marketing Managers to the Executive Leadership Team and hold the accountability to manage the ongoing development & implementation of a group-wide content strategy covering all customer segments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage & develop the existing content strategy, ensuring it meets its business & commercial objectives.
- Develop a group-wide strategic content calendar covering all channels and touch points that supports business outcomes.
- Establish and oversee an enterprise-wide governance framework.
- Ensure that all content across the group is continuously maintained, updated and optimised
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure maximum amplification, re-use and re-purposing of content
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in content strategy & digital marketing
- Practical knowledge of managing content across multiple platforms
- Understanding of working within a consumer environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
They believe that the positive culture of their organisation is the key to their capability to deliver products and services that provide community value and help people thrive. PLUS a range of onsite benefits.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!