Our client is a unique global FMCG business that has built a reputation of quality product delivery and unrivalled local industry support. A diverse food and beverage organisation, this business is increasing presence locally and internationally, significantly investing in product innovation, brand and channel development.
The position will report to the Head of Communications, work closely with the Program Manager - Content and Publications as well as the wider Communications Team, you will champion the use of digital and online channels to support written engagement with local and international audiences by:
- Crafting engaging written content for weekly industry e-newsletter (5-6 stories per week), industry print publications, social media and digital channels and website.
- Reinventing and repurposing knowledge resources and content to optimise their digital delivery and ongoing use.
- Developing, executing and measuring delivery of digital campaigns and programs
- Growing the website to be the leading industry knowledge hub for consumers, industry stakeholders and broader audiences
- You have demonstrated experience as a content writer or copywriter
- A true passion for storytelling and content that connects to purpose and values. Writer by trade and an eye for a 'story'
- Strong handle on digital channels and related technologies - WordPress, Mailchimp, social platforms
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to capture content and stories
- Experience with content and subject matter across food service, manufacturing, technology or related industries is highly advantageous
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application.