About the Company
Join a Global FMCG manufacturer at their Western Sydney 24/7 manufacturing plant. The business has established and innovate household brands. The culture is inclusive, collaborative in a fast-paced and driven environment with sophisticated practices.
About the Role
You will be delivering Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives, across manufacturing and supply chain in NSW. Collaborating closely with multi-site leadership, operations and supply chain teams, driving new plans and processes. You are the key person to drive the OPEX program across sites, and embedding it into the business.
- Implementing and managing the OPEX program
- Identifying best practices and standardising processes across the business.
- Assessing, coaching and management of Lean practices
- Identifying waste and variation in the manufacturing and supply chain areas
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business which will provide progression and stability. You will have most of the below experience;
- Tertiary qualifications
- FMCG manufacturing experience
- 10 years Continuous Improvement (CI) / Lean / TMP projects experience
- A drive to thrive in a collaborative and driven environment with a high level of autonomy
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume in Word format or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion