About the Company
Join a national FMCG manufacturer, as the Continuous Improvement Specialist role. The business offers a highly engaged environment, where career progression and team collaboration is highly valued. The company manufacture variou retail ready products for, selling into major retailers.
About the Role
You will be part the Continuous Improvement team, and you will take an operational and analytical role collaborating closely in cross-function teams. Stepping stone to CI Management role in the future.
- Implement continuous improvement projects
- Identify areas of improvement and build on current engagement levels
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the production teams
- Lead and implement continuous improvement projects
- Collect and manage the data for CI projects & coordinate with Engineering
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term move, with a business that will offer personal development and growth as a reward.
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline
- Manufacturing industry experience, ideally from FMCG
- Internal and external stakeholder management across departments
- Coaching skills for production teams in process improvement initatives
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion