About the Company
Join a national FMCG manufacturer, as the Continuous Improvement Specialist role. The business offers a highly engaged environment, where career progression and team collaboration is highly valued. The company manufacture variou retail ready products for, selling into major retailers.
*** The rle is based on the Central Coast***
About the Role
You will be part the Continuous Improvement team, and you will take an operational and analytical role collaborating closely in cross-function teams. Stepping stone to CI Management role in the future.
- Implement continuous improvement projects
- Identify areas of improvement and build on current engagement levels
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the production teams
- Lead and implement continuous improvement projects
- Collect and manage the data for CI projects & coordinate with Engineering
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term move, with a business that will offer personal development and growth as a reward.
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline
- Manufacturing industry experience, ideally from FMCG
- Internal and external stakeholder management across departments
- Coaching skills for production teams in process improvement initatives
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion