About the Company
Our client is global food manufacturer supplying Australia and exporting around the world. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement professional in their Sunshine Coast plant to grow and develop through the business.
About the Role
This role is a key position driving CI culture across the site, in line with their national OpEx strategy, underpinned by TPM framework. This is a high-volume site so experience in a similar high volume food production environment will be critical. Working with an experienced team, you will have a focus on leadership and driving plant optimisation, whilst still ensuring product quality and delivery is met on an ongoing basis to ensure the organisation delivers on its safety, reliability and productivity targets.
The Role will Involve;
- Help drive a culture of continuous improvement by coaching, training and guiding teams in Lean principles;
- Identify process gaps and work cross functionally to determine appropriate solutions;
- Identify and Lead a range of Improvement Projects across the Business;
- Identify skills gaps and coordinate training requirements;
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers on equipment parameters and specifications;
- Advanced problem solving using Lean Principles to facilitate teams using root cause analysis.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record in dedicated CI/Lean functions; leading and delivering Improvement Projects using Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Strong technical expertise in a highly automated, fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Degree qualified, trade background, or technically competent and experienced operator looking for a development opportunity
- Ability to influence colleagues, negotiate with cross functional teams and build strong relationships;
- Strong people focussed leadership style;
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the FMCG sector in a leadership position, with opportunities to grow and develop your career in the picturesque Sunshine Coast.
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.