About the role
Reporting to the CEO and other Exec's and C suite positions, this company is widely regarded as one of the best employer's in the region due to their commitment to training and retaining the best staff in their chosen profession. Through this business transformation they have been developing new processes and structures to improve performance in all functions, with a particular focus across their manufacturing facilities. This particular role with start as a National role before growing into ANZ and then finally you will be responsible across the APAC region.
- Lead to help coach the Exec Management detailed understanding (need to feel comfortable in a boardroom)
- Coaching, developing and leading staff to establish a culture that supports all aspects of operational excellence.
- Leading and facilitating improvement projects which will create efficiencies and reduce waste across the sties.
- Working intimately with production, maintenance and quality to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Delivering training and capability programs, building and ensuring CI activities are documented to enable organisational learning and sustainable change.
- Develops performance indicators and a dashboard to monitor and evaluate key activity data
Working with the Technical Leadership Group to:
- Improve and monitor manufacturing cost base through improvements identified in the OE program
- Provide expert advice and direction with respect to enhancement of the companies QMS.
- Assist in the transition from ISO9001:2008 to 2015 standard
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate qualification in Metallurgy, Engineering or related discipline
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Successful, multi-year track record with direct leadership in a continuous improvement environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO9001:2015 quality standard
- Experience in undertaking quality audits
- Technically minded
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within state of the art equipment, facilities, and a dynamic team environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc14508