About the company
Our client is a diverse group of digital companies, operating across 18 countries globally and is a market leader in 14 of these. They are listed on the ASX, where it is a top 60 company with a market capitalisation close to AU $7b and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies Globally by Forbes, and Number One in Australia. Amongst other values, they pride themselves on always striving, challenging and remaining positively paranoid; and doing the right amount of thinking upfront. They offer great perks including flexible working arrangements, casual dress attire, added parental benefits etc
About the role
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role is responsible for the contract management of a broad range of suppliers within indirect categories including FM, Corporate Services, Travel and technology.
As part of the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Contract management - develop and manage supplier performance reviews
- Working in conjunction with internal stakeholders and the finance team in developing supplier KPIs / performance measures
- Contract negotiations
- Risk Assessment - review and audit service contracts ensuring legislative and company policy compliance
- Analysing contracts to ensure they are delivering value for money
- Identify opportunities for spend consolidation or improved category management
- Contract management experience gained from an ASX listed organisation across broad indirect categories preferably FM, Corporate Services, Travel and technology
- Demonstrated experience leading supplier and contract negotiations
- Experience in end to end sourcing activities across indirect categories
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities procurement feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!