Join a Fortune Global 500 company who are one of the largest manufactures in the world in their industry. They are seeking a Contracts Specialist to join their procurement team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Reviewing contracts and identify all reasonable legal and commercial risks
- Manage direct and some indirect spend
- Negotiate and liaise with suppliers
- Provide advisory support to all Management and staff as the main source of contact for all contractual matters
- Coordinate tenders
You will be an experienced working in Procurement and reviewing contracts and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to analyse data to provide recommendations
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities
- Commercially aware with analytical and numerical skills
- High attention to detail and focus with the ability to prioritize workloads effectively
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.