Our client is a niche player in the beverage category. With a world class facility and significant production capacity, the brand itself has a unique position allowing it to penetrate the category in the local Australian and international channels. With an incredible story of growth thus far and a winner of international awards, the business is well positioned for scale. Further to this, they are well funded and have an unrelenting focus on customer, quality and growth.
Reporting to the CEO with a strong emphasis on partnership, the COO will play a pivotal role in preparing the organisation for further growth. Managing Finance, Operations and HR functions, we are seeking someone who has come from a Finance background (CPA or CA), with a breadth of operational management. . Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the CEO on both strategic and operational objectives
- Oversee the supply and operations team to deliver on production and HSE KPI's
- Lead the finance team in all financial functions, with an emphasis on managing the P&L, cashflow, liquidity and foreign currency fluctuations
- Lead cost savings initiatives across the entire supply chain
- Provide meaningful commercial advice to the board and CEO that will enable growth
- Be an agent of change and transformation with a preparedness to work hands-on in one moment and in global strategy the next
- Develop and drive professional HR practices for the company as it enters into a phase of expansion and be a champion of values and culture
To be successful, you will be a CPA or CA, having moved into a more operational and commercial role, preferably in a consumer goods / production environment. You will have a growth mindset and have experience taking an organisation through significant scale. With this skill set, you will be able to predict future hurdles and plan the finance and operations functions accordingly.
Please refer to the above section in regards to the requirements of the role. If you feel there is a fit, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining how your experience meets the above criteria and click on the link to apply.
Alternatively, contact Molly Green or Fiona Oliphant, from Six Degrees Executive on 03 86133539