Our client is a disruptor and rapidly becoming the market leader in servicing the trend of a fast paced lifestyle. Through this innovative approach, they have driven significant growth over the past few years and have even bigger growth goals ahead of them. They think big and achieve bigger!
As the COO/GM Operations you will report directly into the CEO and will be responsible for all day to day operations across manufacturing. You will have extensive experience working in fast paced food manufacturing environments that are fresh daily. Our clients product has short shelf life so it is important you have experience working within similar environments. It is imperative that the successful candidate shows huge amounts of energy, enthusiasm and buys into the business, its lofty goals and objectives.
The successful candidates will posess all the below skills and experiences:
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to engage and empower your team
- Ability to lead and drive strategy
- Excellent safety track record
- Ability to build strong Safety and CI cultures
- Understand best practice food manufacturing
- Ability to perform and excel in a change/agile environment
- Strong upwards and cross functional stakeholder management
- Passion for excellence
- Ability to drive and inspire innovation
- Strong track record of CI/Lean manufacturing
- Strong data analysis
- Ability to build high level strategy but also be hands on
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
Our client has put together a very attractive remuneration package dependent on experience.
This is a very rare opportunity to join an already successful business and one which has huge growth on the radar. The successful candidate will be vital in ensuring the next stage development of the organisation and ensure it continues its growth expectations, achieves excellence in customer satisfaction and pursuit of becoming the best and most innovated food company in Australia.
If you believe you have all the experience and soft skills required for this role please click APPLY NOW or call Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903