- 6 Month contract located in Melbourne CBD
- Produce & manage engaging content & copy for multiple channels
- Opportunity to develop new content across the fin. services division
About the company:
With 175 years of heritage behind them, this business has undergone significant transformation to continue to be customer-centric in providing a range of services which help Australian live healthy lives. More than one million Australians have created a brighter future with them, and they have more than 7,000 employees.
About the role:
The Copywriter will work closely with the busines unites marketing team and group content team to develop and deliver integrated and customer-obsessed written content, covering various customer segments, to enhance engagement with our target markets and drive brand awareness, reputation, acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a content & copy and to support the business units commercial objectives
- Work with the group content team to develop content for the B2B content hub
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing communication & copy where possible
- Own and manage the copy across a range of platforms
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience across writting copy in Finical Services
- Subject matter expert in Finical Service; Investment bonds, unlisted investment class, listed asset classes etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management & attention to detail
They believe that the positive culture of their organisation is the key to their capability to deliver products and services that provide community value and help people thrive. PLUS a range of onsite benefits
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!