Our client is a large, community facing government organisation who is currently undergoing positive change and a re-evaluation of how to deliver best practice communications across all divisions internally. They are committed to creating an innovative work environment where diversity is celebrated and where communications can reach wide audiences. A new opportunity exists to join the team to drive internal communications through a variety of channels.
The Corporate Communications Adviser is the key stakeholder for internal audiences, across divisions including the executive. Its role is to develop strong internal communications policy to improve reach and engagement. Working with the wider team, the opportunity is there to develop and deliver communications strategies that support the work of the organisation. The role will suit someone who enjoys working at both a strategic and operational level across the development of processes and guidelines to create best practice solutions.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar field
- The ability to create framework to deliver effective internal communications
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
- The ability to multi-task and have a project management style of operation
- Clear examples of content creation for wide audiences
- Strong digital publication experience
- Experience championing great culture in past organisations
Please click the Apply Now button or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.
Applications close Friday 14th September.