Our client is a government organisation with a huge focus on community engagement and advocacy. They are based in the northern suburbs, and are currently embedding transformational change in their strategic communications department. To support the team through this change, we are searching for a talented Corporate Communications Adviser to spend two months on contract with them.
As Corporate Communications Adviser, you will support key divisions in the organisation by developing best practice communications to encourage engagement. You will continue to deliver the current internal communications framework development by meeting with working groups and delivering internal communications via multiple channels.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or related field experience
- Experience working in complex organisational structures
- A passionate approach to internal communications and engagement
- The ability to work with clear strategic direction
- Examples of a variety of communications materials developed for internal audiences
- Exceptional stakeholder relations skills
- Availabilty to start on September 10th
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518.