About the company
My client is an iconic Victorian sporting organisation with a rich history and have been in operation since the 1950's. Their goals and key objectives are to assist with creating a vibrant and sustainable industry and achieving this by incorporating their key values which include Respect, Integrity and Excellence and Safety and Wellbeing.
If you are after an exciting opportunity and are a driven, highly energetic, and innovative Communications professional, then this may be the perfect fit.
About the role
The Corporate Communications Advisor is responsible for implementing the corporate communications strategy and lead the development of key communications to increase audience, growth, and promotion of the overall business. You will:
- Contribute and manage the Corporate Communications strategy development and implementation
- Assist corporate communications and drive the development of internal employee communications strategy, frameworks and content and employer brand positioning in consultation with the People and Culture team
- Contribute to driving industry communications focusing on the business's strategic messaging, drafting communications
- Draft and develop proactive media releases and draft public relations responses and or position statements
- Build and develop collaborative and trusted relationships across the organisation and with key stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for the industry
- Collaborate with the Social Media Editor to drive industry messaging across channels and provide high quality, inclusive responsive and innovative media.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in journalism, communications, public relations, or a related area
- Evidence of experience delivering regular corporate communications and publications, high impact campaigns, for both internal and external audiences, including issue management
- Knowledge and understanding of sport and or the
- Demonstrated ability to communication clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Detail-focused and organised with the proven capacity to take on and deliver on multiple and varied projects ad competing deadlines
- Evidence of sound stakeholder engagement, consultation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to participate collaboratively and constructively within teams, as well as initiative and effective personal judgement when working alone
- Evidence of solutions focus and innovative thinking, ability to take initiative, assess options and identify and implement solutions and provide informed advice
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maisie Sheffield at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3535 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.