Our client is one of Australia's largest consumer goods businesses, with a wealth of well-known brands under their umbrella. After significant growth and demand this year, they are looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Communications Executive to support their journey, developing content to the internal & external partners.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the Corporate Communications Executive position is a multi-faceted role spanning across internal comms, marketing & corporate content. You will be responsible developing and leading integrated communications across the ANZ teams, across four consumer brands. Drive CSR initiatives, employee engagement activities to increase brand awareness & reputation. Working closely with external partners within sponsorships, press, events & charities through event management & brand activities to update and educate them on the incredible work this business is doing. If you are a people orientated, project management whizz with a passion to make a positive impact through engaging content this is for you!
- Successful support your territory of customers
- Sourcing new business development
- Deliver product growth & help drive profitability through ranging, price, and promotion.
- Action business calendar promotions, activities, and activations
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Be part of a wider team and go above and beyond your role
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a Corporate or Internal Communications Coordinator, within the consumer goods or for-purpose industry.
You will have experience in the following areas;
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Stakeholder Management
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Collateral
- Close workings with PR/Sponsorships/Charity partners
Located close to the CBD, they offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing and inclusive culture, with a team who our passionate to celebrate the wins & have fun.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.
Back to job search
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Permanent / Full Time|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Perks|
- Communications & Content Specialist
- Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria N/A
- Director of Communications
- Sydney, New South Wales N/A
- PR and Communications Manager
- Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland N/A
- PR and Communications Specialist
- Gold Coast, Queensland N/A
- Brand & Content Lead
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria N/A