About the Business
You know this brand and you trust this brand. After enjoying a couple decades of success the organisation is keen to take the Communications team to the next level with the introduction of a great new role. Being ASX listed the Communications department is crucial and this position will focus on working with trade and industry publications in the financial services space and enticing new franchisees into the network.
About the Role
Reporting straight into the GM Communications you will play a key role in managing all trade and industry communications. You will be adept at generating powerful content across marketing & press platforms, working with key members of the financial services media to bring wonderful stories to life. You will be integral in creating & implementing a communication program to drive prospective franchise owners & enquiries. Interestingly you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Leadership Team to provide succinct briefs and to ensure PR opportunities are highlighted across an array of platforms.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Journalism, Content or Communications within financial services is a must
- Proven success writing within the B2B and/or franchise sector
- Exposure to financial services journalists and joint creation of stories is desirable but not essential
- Strong ability to build and work closely with internal stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive and influential from a PR point of view
- Team Player - You will sit in a enthusiastic high performing team of 3
How to Apply
If this is you and you are looking for your next move contact Donna Tutte at Six Degrees Executive on 02 8024 7148 or click 'apply'.