Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking Australian FMCG business playing within the organic food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year! Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense growth, they are looking for a talented and highly creative Communications Manager to join their business and own all things Communications & PR related.
About the Role:
This newly created role requires an entrepreneurial, commercially focused and creative communications professional, with impressive PR experience to lead and develop the communications function and drive both strategy and execution.
- Develop, enhance and drive the Communications strategy, positioning and message to market
- Create strong partnerships with key media, managing relationships, PR and enquiries and respond to media and public inquiries
- Drive all communications materials, writing a variety of material including press releases, editorials, mainstream news opportunities and key messaging
- Establish and manage an internal communications platform
- Target key partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Ensure the integrity of the Corporate brand across ATL and BTL communications
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Implement systems and processes where needed
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged, and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done. To succeed in this role, you will therefore need to harbour a pro-active, resilient nature and harbour a keen interest in all things health & wellness!
- You have demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in communications, media relations, public relations and social
- Exceptional writing skills
- Existing PR relationships- this is a MUST!
- Proven ability to lead communications strategies
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial approach
- The ability to have a laugh and not take yourself too seriously!
To apply, please click on the APPLY button below or reach out to Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528 for a confidental discussion.