About the Organisation
Our client is a globally recognised not-for-profit, providing wide ranging services and assistance to some of Australia's most vulnerable people. They are seeking a new Corporate Partnerships professional to join their newly structured team.
About the Role
The Corporate Partnerships team are responsible for engaging with large and small-scale businesses in creative and innovative ways to garner support for the charity's various national programs. This acquisition role is focused on identifying and pursuing opportunities to engage with new partners, building value propositions and building relationships across various industries.
The role will include all aspects of business development, relationship management, as well as working with relevant stakeholders across the organisation, with the aim to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for the organisation and its corporate partners.
- Generate corporate fundraising revenue to meet organisational goals.
- Develop innovative strategies and partnership concepts to identify, solicit and steward a portfolio of corporate partners.
- Create bespoke offerings, aligned to the shared vision of both the organisation and the corporate partners' needs.
- Present to senior stakeholder groups within partner organisations, engaging them with the vision, cause, and examples of the amazing programs undertaken.
- Develop proposals, manage negotiations and contractual arrangements to meet corporate donors' needs.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will:
- have demonstrated experience in developing successful corporate partnership / sponsorship agreements across a variety of industries
- possess a high-level of commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills (at a senior level)
- be creative in their approach to corporate partnerships - seeking truly collaborative and sustainable outcomes
- be a go-getting and energetic team player, driven by passion for a worthy cause and generating tangible results
How to Apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.