About the Organisation
Our client is the Australian subsidiary of an International Aid organisation, helping some of the world's poorest people. They are seeking a new Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the highly engaged head office team in Melbourne.
About the Role
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing and nurturing corporate relationships to generate financial support for the organisation. The role will leverage current relationships and build a pipeline of new opportunities to establish sustainable ongoing partnerships with a shared value focus.
The role will include all aspects of business development, relationship management, as well as working with relevant stakeholders across the organisation, with the aim to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for the organisation and its corporate partners.
- Generate corporate fundraising revenue to meet organisational goals.
- Develop innovative strategies and partnership concepts to identify, solicit and steward a portfolio of corporate partners.
- Present to senior stakeholder groups within partner organisations, engaging them with the vision, cause, and examples of the amazing programs undertaken.
- Develop proposals, manage negotiations and contractual arrangements to meet corporate donors' needs.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will:
- have demonstrated experience in developing successful corporate partnership / sponsorship agreements across a variety of industries
- possess a high-level of commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills (at a senior level)
- be innovative in their approach to corporate partnerships - seeking truly collaborative and sustainable outcomes
- be a go-getting and energetic team player, driven by passion for a worthy cause and generating tangible results
How to Apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.